Balance Orlando is Hiring – Job Availability Form
Please fill out and submit the form below or download and email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include ALL potential availability. Based on openings and your availability we will discuss potential schedule for the position.
Limiting availability can greatly reduce your chance for consideration. We will work with you on preferences during scheduling conversation.
TIP: grammar errors, incomplete entries, incorrect information may disqualify you from the hiring process. Please double check your answers and take your time.
Make sure to familiarize with our website and everything we offer before your In Person interview!
Why Choose Balance Orlando?
1. All of our therapists have advanced qualifications, and we have virtually no turnover. They have been trained and mentored by the best of the best, including Balance’s owner, Sondra Warner.
2. Sondra, our exceptionally educated and experienced owner, has spent over 9 years studying various types of bodywork and massage therapy. She has hundreds of hours of training across multiple wellness techniques, including massage, yoga, and Rolfing. Learn more about Sondra here.
3. Our knowledgeable office staff can help make recommendations based on your concerns, your experience, and your preferences.
4. All of our Advanced Therapists offer a Consultation and Try-Out session (C&T). You’ll get a 15 minute consultation and a 30 minute treatment. This is a great opportunity to meet the therapist, learn about the specific modalities they offer, and how they might be able to help you.
5. Appointments are available seven days a week (including Sundays) and many holidays (excluding Christmas and New Year’s Day)!
We offer Deep Tissue and Therapeutic Massage, Rolfing, Sports Massage Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Reflexology, Prenatal Massage, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, TMJ Disorder Treatment, Myofascial Release, Gua Sha Scraping and more.