We're different. And that's why we're better.
The Balance Orlando experience offers specialized, therapeutic treatments targeted to your body’s needs.
02.Member Prices (A.T.)$161.50$114.75$83.30$46.75$45
03.Senior Advanced Therapists *90 Minute Session$19060 Minute Session$13530 Minute Session$75Consultation & Tryout$45
04.Member Prices (S.A.T.) *90 Minute Session$161.5060 Minute Session$114.7530 Minute Session$63.75Consultation & Tryout$45
Why Choose Us?
1. All of our therapists have advanced qualifications and we have virtually no turnover. They have been trained and mentored by the best of the best, including Balance’s owner, Lu Mueller-Kaul.
2. Lu, our exceptionally educated and experienced owner, has spent more than 20 years studying alternative medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, various types of bodywork and massage therapy, and ran her own office as a naturopathic physician in Germany. Learn more about Lu here.
3. Our knowledgeable office staff can help make recommendations based on your concerns, your experience, and your preferences.
4. All of our advanced therapists offer a Consultation and Try-Out session (C&T). You’ll get a 15 minute consultation and a 30 minute treatment. This is a great opportunity to meet the therapist, learn about the specific modalities they offer, and how they might be able to help you.
5. Appointments are available seven days a week (including Sundays) and many holidays (excluding Christmas and New Year’s Day)!
Interested In A 15% Discount?
Sign up for a Balance Membership and commit to paying for a 60-minute or 90-minute massage treatment once every month for at least 6 months. You’ll receive the special members’ only price on all your massage treatments. Learn more here.
What Our Clients Say
The receptionist was very friendly. Registration and check out were very efficient. Tony did an excellent job and relieved a great deal of my pain. He also recommended other practitioners that specialize in other things that could of benefit to me. Thank you so much for helping me to feel better and move better!
The Balance Team is friendly and professional. Balance is conveniently located in College Park. There is plenty of parking. The online reservation system is easy to use and will send reminders about an upcoming appointment. I signed up for a membership (optional) in order to take advantage of the discounted pricing (competitive for the area). There is a lot of flexibility in regard to scheduling. 5 stars!
Just wanted to say the staff has been excellent. I feel like a patient, not a number, unlike most doctors/therapies I have tried in the past. Lu, Mimi, and Sarah have been very accommodating of my situation and I greatly appreciate that. I would highly recommend your practice to anyone in need of pain relief in the Orlando area.
Arthur Gillespie has been Rolfing® since 2010. He graduated from The Rolf Institute of Structural Integration in Arthur Gillespie, LMTBoulder, Colorado, and approaches his work from a foundation of competitive sports, resistance stretching and restorative yoga.
Emily Scherer is a Do-It-Yourself enthusiast with a passion for Massage Therapy.
Lesliayn (pronounce "Leslie-ahn") has been practicing her style of deep, but very relaxing massage therapy for ten years, in clinical as well as in spa settings.
George is a master craftsman when it comes to therapeutic massage.
Tony's array of therapeutic techniques focuses on helping his clients live more comfortably and more aware in their own bodies.
Whether you need to detox your lymphatic system or calm your nervous system, Sarah’s expertise can definitely help.
Mimi’s experience as an athlete and her advanced therapeutic training enhance both her Sports Massages and Assisted Stretching sessions.
Balance's owner and manager Lu Mueller-Kaul is a board-approved provider for continuing education for massage therapists in Florida, a Certified Advanced Rolfer™, and a highly skilled bodyworker.