We're different. And that's why we're better.
The Balance Orlando experience offers specialized, therapeutic treatments targeted to your body’s needs.
01.Bodywork / Massage$190With any therapist other than Lu$135With any therapist other than Lu$98With any therapist other than Lu$55With any therapist other than Lu
02.Member Prices120 Minute Session$161.50With any therapist other than Lu90 Minute Session$114.75With any therapist other than Lu60 Minute Session$83.30With any therapist other than Lu30 Minute Session/Reflexology of the Foot$46.75With any therapist other than LuConsultation & Tryout$45
03.Sessions With Lu120 Minute Session$250
Visit this page to hear more about sessions with our founder, Lu Mueller-Kaul.90 Minute Session$19060 Minute Session$13520 Minute Session$55ConsultationFREE
04.6-Pack120 Minute Session or 90 Minute Session with Lu$95090 Minute Session or 60 Minute Session with Lu$67560 Minute Session$49030 Minute Session or 20 Minute Session with Lu$275
Why Choose Us?
1. All of our therapists have advanced qualifications and we have virtually no turnover.
2. Lu, our exceptionally educated and experienced owner, has spent the last 20 years studying alternative medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, various types of bodywork and massage therapy, and ran her own office as a naturopathic physician in Germany.
3. Our knowledgeable office staff can help make recommendations based on your concerns, your experience, and your preferences.
4. All of our therapists offer a Consultation and Try-Out session (C&T). You’ll get 20 to 30 minutes worth of work and an opportunity to meet the therapist, learn about the specific modalities they offer, and how they might be able to help you.
5. Appointments are available seven days a week (including Sundays) and many holidays! (excluding Christmas and New Year’s Day)
Interested In A 15% Discount?
Sign up for a Balance Membership and commit to paying for a 60-minute or a 90-minute massage treatment once every month for at least 6 months. You’ll receive the special members’ only price. Learn more here.
What Our Clients Say
Just wanted to say the staff has been excellent. I feel like a patient, not a number, unlike most doctors/therapies I have tried in the past. Lu, Mimi, and Sarah have been very accommodating of my situation and I greatly appreciate that. I would highly recommend your practice to anyone in need of pain relief in the Orlando area.
Balance's owner and manager Lu Mueller-Kaul is a board-approved provider for continuing education for massage therapists in Florida, a certified Rolfer™, and a highly skilled bodyworker.
Whether you need to detox your lymphatic system or calm your nervous system, Sarah’s expertise can definitely help.
Mimi’s experience as an athlete and her advanced therapeutic training enhance both her Sports Massages and Assisted Stretching sessions.
Tony's array of therapeutic techniques focuses on helping his clients live more comfortably and more aware in their own bodies.
George is a master craftsman when it comes to therapeutic massage.
Lesliayn (pronounce "Leslie-ahn") has been practicing her style of deep, but very relaxing massage therapy for ten years, in clinical as well as in spa settings.
Eva uses her natural talents to craft a personalized, therapeutic massage for each client.